Empowering project-based organizations
Xledger provides professional services companies worldwide with automated financial management tools. Our market-leading BI gives you real-time insight into your projects. We streamline and automate processes throughout the project lifecycle, from workflow to payment processing. With Xledger, you can track costs, maximize profits, and grow without limits.
Challenges for professional services managers
If you work in a project-oriented industry, then you know the pressures. The professional services manager must:
- Monitor the profitability of each project
- Identify financial risk and project overruns
- See which projects exceed an hour and cost limits
- Ensure that you bill all project charges to the client
Real-time insight and automated processes
With Xledger, you have everything you need for successful project management—without the need for add-ons or additional applications.
We offer advanced native functionalities for project accounting, workflow, and billing, and invoicing, along with flexible integrations for common external applications.
Xledger automates more of your financial processes than any competing ERP. We enable you to spend less time on administration so that you can spend more time planning and managing your projects.
We serve professional services and project-oriented industries with:
- Anytime, anywhere, any-device access
- Submission and approval of time and expenses via smartphone
- Full insight into role-based dashboards. Drill-down to the transaction level or drill-through multiple views for 360° understanding
- Automatic allocation of approved hours
- Aggressive automation for project costing & billing, timesheets & expenses, asset management, CRM, orders & billing, and budgeting.
We deliver these features through our pure multi-tenant cloud. With Xledger, you can grow your business without expanding your back office. Implement quickly and without any new IT infrastructure.
Xledger empowers 10,000+ organizations in 60+ countries with best-in-market automation, insight, and scalability. Our cloud ERP is an ideal fit for professional services firms across industries: legal, consulting, financial services, IT, engineering, architecture, and design, among others.