Xledger transforms your procurement and inventory processes with a single solution, cloud based, inventory management, and procurement software.
Save time and money at every stage, from purchase order to component restocking and dispatch. Our powerful BI tools allow you to track and analyze purchase orders, purchasing trends, supplier performance, and commitments against budget. Xledger’s cloud-based ERP systems solution equips procurement teams with automated posting rules, best-practice procure-to-pay processes, real-time visibility, and bank integration.
Users can easily create, submit, and track their own purchase orders. Our rule-based workflow lets you digitize and control your approval process. Our unified system keeps GL coding accurate from initiation to final posting. With integrated stock management, you can generate purchase orders automatically based on stock replenishment rules or back-to-back sales orders.
- Purchase order templates
- Auto-generated purchase proposals
- Serial number, batch number, and date tracking
- Multiple warehouses and locations
- Built-in multi-dimensional and multi-level workflow
- Automatic posting of goods receipt accruals
- Automatic emailing of purchase orders to suppliers
- Full GL analysis, including by project, fund, and department
Xledger offers a fully integrated inventory and stock accounting system. Multiple stock valuation methods are available, including FIFO, Average and Fixed Value. You can use the flexible product register to control accounting treatment or to store additional supporting documentation, from photographs to technical specifications.
- Multiple stock valuation methods
- Multiple warehouses and locations/bins
- Serial number, date, and batch tracking
- Item analysis, for example, size and color
- Stocktaking, adjustments, transfers, issues, and write-offs
- Returns, quarantine, and quality assurance
- Automatic replenishment orders
- Bill of materials
Procurement and inventory integrates seamlessly with stock management, sales order, invoice matching, General Ledger, project accounting, fixed assets, and accounts payable