Complete solution for project accounting, planning, and invoicing
Xledger equips you to manage projects of any size with advanced time capture, resource planning, project accounting, and automated project invoicing.
Maximise your resources and budgets. Assess real income, expenses, and time sheets against planned resource needs, time scale, and profitability. Get the information you need in tabular and graphical formats with pre-defined queries and reports.
Xledger’s project accounting consists of a set of flexible submodules and areas that you can use based on your organisation’s needs and wants. All functionality is available for all customers:
- Project structure
- Time management
- Project expenses
- Project reporting and follow up
- Project invoicing and revenue recognition
- Project costing
- Handling project hierarchies and multi-entity projects
Time management – keep track of every billable hour
With Xledger, managers and employees can submit, view, and approve time on any device. Project participants can enter their hours daily, with options including time-based entry or periodic entry by day, week, or month. Flex time and work schedules provide helpful overviews.
- Apps for iOS, Android, and Windows phones
- Automatic transfer of logged hours to payroll
- Recording of time against project, task and activity levels
- Access the system on any device
- Approve entered time at defined intervals
- Billable hours and expenses – included in project billing
- Posting of WIP at any time during the projects lifetime
You can report on projects using actual book income or based upon imputed hourly earnings and expenses. This ensures holistic overview of project accounts, even if wages and other costs are not recognised within the project. See Time and Expenses and Payroll for more details.
Project invoicing – save time with automated processes
Xledger can automatically invoice hours, travel bills, expenses, and fixed prices. You can invoice on any level: subproject, project, or collection invoice per customer. All transactions are automatically recorded in both the general ledger and customer accounts, giving you full traceability.