Whatever your industry, Xledger gives you the room to grow. Multi-entity organisations can set up quickly and expand without limits. Xledger automatically consolidates data for every entity in your enterprise. Managers can drill-down to supporting documentation or drill-through multiple views for 360° understanding. With support for numerous languages and all currencies, Xledger’s cloud ERP truly empowers your ambition and growth.
Challenging to stay current with financial data?
For managers of complex or multi-entity organisations, it can be challenging to stay current with financial data for all entities. Multiple challenges hinder insight:
- Reporting in several, often competing, systems
- Reporting in Excel
- Data that isn’t real-time
- Complexities around multiple currencies
Overview and control
Xledger is the cloud-based finance management solution that meets the needs of large and complex organisations. Access up-to-date overviews of consolidated financials, along with complete details from every entity in your enterprise.
With Xledger, you have:
- Overview of the enterprise’s total cash position, balance, unpaid bills, and bank accounts
- More transparency in enterprise financials, combined with less risk of errors
- Management has more control, no matter the size of the organisation
- Easy monitoring of revenues and expenses for all companies
- Drill-down to the lowest level of detail at the push of a button
- History of transactions and financial status – both central and local.
Flexible and scalable
Xledger equips growing enterprises of any size to add new business units or acquired companies. Since Xledger is cloud-based, you can work seamlessly across your entire global organisation. Our multi-tenant architecture heightens your efficiency while slashing your IT expenses. You can login anytime, anywhere, and from any device with a web browser.
We support 22+ languages and all international currencies. We provide flexible currency management at both the entity and consolidated levels.
Xledger empowers 10,000+ organisations in 50+ countries with best-in-market automation, insight, and scalability. We offer an ideal fit for distributed and multi-entity organisations of all sizes, from global not for profits like CURE International to shipping networks like Galbraith’s.