With Xledger insight, you can engage data however you choose to achieve your goals. Drill down to transaction level. Zoom out for a bird’s eye view. Use pivot charts, subtotals and other flexible queries to rotate it 360 degrees. Pick from a wide range of display formats. See last year’s transactions in a bar graph, get estimates for any project at any stage in a dashboard configured to your needs. We serve data-driven firms in Not-for-Profits like Church of England Diocese, Birmingham, commercial businesses like Galbraith Shipping and Tussa Kraft.
Xledger insight allows every user to analyse the data they need in the format they want. See into every corner of your organisation. Examine real-time data from every angle and 360°. In Xledger, you can make confident decisions now.
- Generate recurring or as-needed reports—Xledger automates report creation and distribution
- Enjoy 24/7, 99.99%-up time access to the market’s most powerful set of integrated BI tools.
- Evaluate your data in minute detail and from every possible angle.
- Drill-down to the transaction level or zoom out for a bird’s-eye view.
- Drill-through multiple views and formats for a 360° understanding of your financial health.
- Use Xledger’s patented flex screens to filter, sort, analyze, and export data—all in one place, and all at lightning speeds.
- View last years’ transactions in a bar graph or employee vacation leave as a heat map.
- Get estimates for any project in a dashboard configured to your needs.
- Never again wait for end-of-month close—with automated consolidation in Xledger, you can inspect every part of your distributed enterprise.
Xledger’s automated finance software delivers market-leading insight via:
Xledger’s cloud finance software couples pre-defined reports with a configurable report writer to bring you configurable reports within standardised templates. You can create automated reports that are deliverable both within and outside your organisation.
With Xledger’s automated finance software, user’s dashboards are tailored to their role and can be module-centric to contain pre-defined blocks of information. Role limitations allow users to configure dashboards to specific requirements and drill-down to any level.
Within the automated finance software, Xledger’s Flex Screens enable you to request, view, analyse, and export data easily. This data can be manipulated via drag-and-drop or by changing filters and exported in one of several ways. Data entry automation makes completing inquires accurate and reliable.
DRILL-DOWN & DRILL-THROUGH
At the click of a button, Xledger’s BI tools give you various comprehensive options to review data down to the transaction level and can help answer vital questions about department performance and which salespeople are driving the most revenue. Xledger’s automated business intelligence tools enhance your analysis and decision-making abilities.