Many financial professionals in the charity and not-for-profit sector share the common problem of meeting their organisations unique, complex reporting requirements without resorting to analysing the transactions in a spreadsheet.
Xledger’s powerful multi-dimensional reporting and donor management tools facilitate in-system fund reporting and analysis, bringing control and insight to every corner of your organisation.
Our software helps charity and not-for-profit organisations to reduce costs, heighten efficiency, and free up resources for mission-critical tasks like fundraising and making a difference.
Are you a charity or not-for-profit struggling with these problems?
- Meeting stringent reporting demands from regulators, donors, and the public
- Keeping track of restricted, designated and endowment funds
- Operating with ineffective, outdated processes and technology that limits the impact and efficiency of your team
Integrated finance management
Our software provides powerful native functionalities including core accounting, expenses, purchasing, commitment reporting and donor management, along with flexible integrations for common external applications like Donorflex, Raiser’s Edge, and Salesforce.
Xledger automates more manual processes than any competitor, from procurement and workflow, to fund accounting and donor management.
Our powerful self-service reporting tools allow users to slice and dice data in a multitude of ways. Keep track of funding sources, account for donated services and ensure the efficient allocation of support costs across charitable activities. With increased control and improved efficiency, refocus your finance team from report generation to business partnering.
We provide your charity and not-for-profit with:
- Real-time insight with market-leading BI tools
- Innovative functionalities to manage fund reporting
- The ability to access and analyse data using role-based dashboards, configurable reporting, and multi-dimensional enquiry screens
- Robust budgeting tools to create, upload, or devolve multiple budgets
- The capacity to compare any chosen budget to your organisation’s live financial position
- Automatically generated VAT returns, including for partial exemption
Xledger enables charity and not-for-profit organisations to expand service without increasing overhead. We provide control and insight to tax-exempt organisations of all sizes and levels of complexity, from regional hospitals to global aid networks.