Xledger proudly sponsored the Civil Society’s Charity Finance Week for the second year.
In keeping with the overarching theme of the week, ‘Turning Crisis Into Opportunity’ our Business Development Manager, Russ Emmerson hosted a webinar on how digital transformation can help your organisation maintain its status quo in an uncertain world and also enable your organisation to grow, change and improve its finance function.
To download the presentation, enter your name and email into the form on the right (at the bottom of the page for mobile) and watch the webinar in your own time.
What will you learn from this webinar?
- The finance functions needed to successfully transform your organisation during a pandemic
- How to safeguard your success and maintain compliance
- The key steps to kick-starting your transformation journey.
As a leader in charity finance and IT, this is a great opportunity for you to better understand how your organisation can continue to evolve and improve in this challenging operational climate. Watch our webinar and find out how your charity can receive the benefits other charities are already taking advantage of.
Who should attend?
Finance leaders looking to improve transparency and efficiencies in their charity or not-for-profit organisation.
- Russ Emmerson, Business Development Manager – Charities, Xledger
- Jennifer Sims – Solutions Consultant, Xledger
- Fleur Creed – Solutions Consultant, Xledger
- David Membry – Senior Consultant, Adapta Consulting