Xledger is a leading finance software company for mid-market organisations. We have offices based in Bristol, Oslo, Stockholm, Colarado and Finland.
At Xledger you will have the opportunity to work for a hugely successful company at an exciting time of growth. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced finance professional looking to combine their accounting expertise with excellent customer service in a varied role. This role comes with a salary of up to £40,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus a £5,000 car allowance.
At Xledger we focus our workplace culture on our people! We strongly believe that an excellent office culture leads to staff being happier, more collaborative and more productive, which extends how we treat our customers and behave as a business.
We have received several awards such as ‘Great Place to Work, we were also awarded 2nd place in the small company’s category for the ‘UK’s Best Workplace in Tech’ together with accreditations such as centre of ‘Excellence in Wellbeing’ and ‘Great Place to Work-Certified Organisation’.
We offer an amazing working environment to include a bespoke designed multi-functional area, a game zone, one of Bristol’s largest outdoor roof terraces with a BBQ and putting greens.
Employees also benefit from an extensive perk list such as; work anniversary presents, regular paid for socials, team bonding trips, monthly staff recognition and CEO awards, health insurance, cycle to work scheme, paid charity days and Ashton Gate sponsorship tickets and discount.
Alongside our business success, we make efforts to give back to the local community through our sponsorship of Bristol Sport Academy, we run an internship programme to support young people discovering the world of work.
By joining our UK team, you will be in a unique position to influence the continued growth and development of the company whilst joining a friendly, professional and motivated team! We encourage personal and professional development which allows for future opportunities as the business grows!
We are looking for a Support Consultant with a strong business understanding and passion for new technology. You will be working mostly with existing customers, providing help desk support to both direct customers and partners. You will also be involved with delivering our specialist post go-live support service for customers directly after the implementation, involving both on-site and off-site assistance.
Additional activities include testing of new releases, updating product documentation, delivering customer webinars, supporting implementation and pre-sales consultants, delivering ad-hoc customer training and supporting account managers with customer reviews.
We are looking for people who have a good insight into how an ERP system works, either from a consulting role or from the customer side. You should ideally be a qualified or part-qualified accountant. You should have a good understanding of basic business processes.
Thriving on new challenges and working in a dynamic working environment, you will be a team player in an environment where colleagues support each other. You can find good solutions and have a pragmatic attitude.
- Providing high quality support to customers and partners via our cloud-based support desk
- Managing the progress of support tickets from inception to resolution, including follow up with 3rd line support, to meet our Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
- Encouraging customers to make the best use of the product for automating business processes
- Delivering additional training and consultancy on site or remotely to customers after they have gone live
- Testing of new releases
- Maintaining the product documentation in line with new releases and UK accounting practices
- Supporting other members of the team in detailed use of the product
- Input into development requirements for UK localisation
- Customer focused input into marketing collateral and marketing campaigns
- Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, submitting weekly timesheets and 15Five questionnaires
Essential qualifications and experience
- Part qualified accountant (ACCA, ICAEW, AAT or CIMA)
- Experience of supporting ERP systems such as Unit4/Agresso, Microsoft, SAP, Sage 200, Netsuite or Oracle, whether with a software supplier or from the customer side
- Practical experience in one or more of the following business areas:
o Management and financial accounting
o Project management, project accounting, project billing
o Multi-currency reporting, multi-company accounting and consolidation
o Purchasing, stock accounting and ordering
o Knowledge of HR and Payroll will be useful in the future
- Strong understanding of basic business processes
- Strong IT technical skills and understanding
Desirable qualifications and experience
- Fully qualified accountant (AAT, ACCA, ICAEW or CIMA)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Self-motivated with the ability to motivate themselves and others
- Service-minded and solution focused
- Responsible and reliable
- Accurate and structured
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Flexibility and the willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken business English
If you think this is the right role for you then please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org