Xledger is a leading finance software company for mid-market organisations. We have offices based in Bristol, Oslo, Stockholm, Colarado and Finland.
At Xledger you will have the opportunity to work for a hugely successful company at an exciting time of growth. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced finance assistant looking for a new challenge.
At Xledger we focus our workplace culture on our people! We strongly believe that an excellent office culture leads to staff being happier, more collaborative and more productive, which extends how we treat our customers and behave as a business.
We have received several awards such as ‘Great Place to Work, we were also awarded 2nd place in the small company’s category for the ‘UK’s Best Workplace in Tech’ together with accreditations such as centre of ‘Excellence in Wellbeing’ and ‘Great Place to Work-Certified Organisation’.
We offer an amazing working environment to include a bespoke designed multi-functional area, a game zone, one of Bristol’s largest outdoor roof terraces with a BBQ and putting greens.
Employees also benefit from an extensive perk list such as; work anniversary presents, regular paid for socials, team bonding trips, monthly staff recognition and CEO awards, health insurance, cycle to work scheme, paid charity days and Ashton Gate sponsorship tickets and discount.
Alongside our business success, we make efforts to give back to the local community through our sponsorship of Bristol Sport Academy, we run an internship programme to support young people discovering the world of work.
By joining our UK team, you will be in a unique position to influence the continued growth and development of the company whilst joining a friendly, professional and motivated team! We encourage personal and professional development which allows for future opportunities as the business grows!
This is a broad role for an engaging, business-enabling Finance Assistant.
The successful candidate will report to the Finance Manager and be an integral part of the team’s accounting and control function. You will have the opportunity to learn the Xledger application to an advanced level over time and will also have the opportunity to be involved in financial decisions for the business.
In this role, you will keep the supplier accounts up to date and ensure all customer accounts and pricing are set up ready for our implementation projects to begin. You will work closely with the Finance Manager and assist with month end invoicing queries and any year end audit requirements. You will be primarily responsible for maintaining the smooth running of purchase order processing, employee expenses and company credit card accounts.
This is an exciting role for an AAT qualified candidate (or part-qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA) who is looking to further their skills and experience within a finance function.
• Processing supplier invoices
• Bank reconciliation
• Setting up of new customer accounts within our system
• Assistance with month end and year end processing and assistance with audit queries
• Assistance with budgeting process
• GL reconciliations
• Credit control
• Maintain company credit cards
• Processing and paying staff expenses
• Purchase order follow up
• Ad hoc requirements
Essential qualifications and experience
• Proven experience of working in a dynamic working environment as a Finance Assistant, with
particular focus on Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Interest in pursuing Finance career
• Strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated with the ability to motivate themselves and others
• Able to prioritise and work under own initiative
• Can do attitude
• Experienced in Excel and other Microsoft tools
• System experience of other mid-market accounting systems
Desirable qualifications and experience
• AAT qualified or other part-qualified accountancy qualification
Salary and terms
• This role is for full-time applicants
• Salary range is £25,000-£30,000 (pro-rata), depending on experience.
If you think this is the right role for you then please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com