At Xledger you will have the opportunity to work for a hugely successful international software company at an exciting time of growth. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced CRM Manager looking for their next challenge.
We offer an amazing working environment and take pride in putting our staff first. Having recently achieved Great Place to Work and Excellence in Wellbeing accreditation, as well as coming 2nd place in the Great Place to Work in Tech (Small Category) UK list for 2020, as well as being awarded Employee of the Year at the 2021 Business Leader Awards, we are proud of our strong office culture and provide an extensive perks list (including company health, monthly staff recognition awards and regular paid for socials, to name a few). Our new office space, which we moved into in October 2020, provides an exceptional working environment, including a bespoke designed multi-functional area, a game zone and Bristol’s largest roof terrace. Our culture has a big emphasis on professional and personal development, and our flexible approach to working is just one of the many reasons why we have such a strong staff retention rate. By joining our UK team, you will be in a unique position to influence the continued growth and development of the company whilst joining a friendly, professional and motivated team.
Xledger is a leading provider of cloud ERP solutions in Bristol. Alongside our business success, we make efforts to give back to the local community. Through our sponsorship of the Bristol Sport Academy, we run an internship programme to support young people discovering the world of work and support the training and development of young athletes at Ashton Gate Stadium. We gift staff two charity days annually, on which they can assist charitable causes in and around Bristol during working days, and make efforts to reduce our carbon footprint.
A brilliant opportunity has just come up to join our UK Marketing team as a CRM specialist and help to develop and grow our email strategy – reaching out to our Direct and Partner audiences.
As a CRM Manager, you will focus on optimizing, testing and creating new online insight-led campaigns for each of our market verticals. Working with CRM Global leads in Norway, Sweden and the US, you’ll be contributing to the Group’s email best practice and collaborating on the strategic approach, whilst running your own campaigns and test/learn strategies.
Performance reporting will be an important part of the role as we seek to continuously refine and improve our journeys and messaging.
This role requires a level of autonomy, pro-activity and expertise which would suit an ambitious professional with a few years of experience looking to take their career to the next level and grow with the company.
- Lead generation and nurturing to deliver quality inbound leads: create, test and manage email automation and bulk emails to drive leads through the sales funnel
- Respond to, qualify and allocate inbound web inquiries based upon specific lead qualification criteria
- Create and maintain an email marketing calendar across the business
- Work closely with the marketing and sales teams to ensure a smooth transition of information and feedback about lead quality
- Work with the Global team to share and feed into global best practice and strategic approach
- Develop KPIs, dashboards, and processes that measure, refine, and continuously improve lead quality, velocity, and conversion rates
- Conduct regular database health checks and implement cleansing and augmentation processes
- Help maintain excellent marketing data, ensuring that it is up to date and segmented in the CRM
- Ensure and maintain robust GDPR compliance
Essential qualifications and experience
- 3+ years proven experience as CRM Manager in-house or agency-side (must have B2B experience)
- Advanced knowledge of the capabilities and potential of CRM systems (we use Creatio and transferrable skills are required to ensure effective onboarding)
- Demonstrable experience in driving results, ideally using A/B testing
- Analytically minded with a creative approach when it comes to driving innovation and trying new approaches
Desired qualifications and experience
Although digital marketing specialism isn’t required for this role, knowledge/experience with website management, SEO and PPC advertising would be beneficial.
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Ability to strive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships with internal and external partners
- An interest in cloud finance software
- An ‘all hands to the pump’ mentality and an excellent team player
Benefits and terms
- Salary DoE
- Creatio training
- Full time role
- Flexible working policy
- Opportunity to join an ambitious scale-up organisation
- Health insurance following successful completion of probationary period
- 26 days’ holiday, rising by 1 day per 2 years’ service (up to a maximum of 5 extra days), not including bank holidays
- An excellent culture with regular paid-for social events
If you think this is the right role for you then please send your CV and Cover letter to Becca at firstname.lastname@example.org