At Xledger you will have the opportunity to work for a hugely successful international software company at an exciting time of growth. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced assistant who is looking for a role in a fast-paced environment in a role with extensive exposure across the business and offering progression opportunities.
We offer an amazing working environment and take pride in putting our staff first. Having recently achieved Great Place to Work and Excellence in Wellbeing accreditation, as well as coming 2nd place in the Great Place to Work in Tech (Small Category) UK list for 2020, as well as being awarded Employee of the Year at the 2021 Business Leader Awards, we are proud of our strong office culture and provide an extensive perks list (including company health, monthly staff recognition awards and regular paidfor socials, to name a few). Our new office space, which we moved into in October 2020, provides an exceptional working environment, including a bespoke designed multi-functional area, a game zone and Bristol’s largest roof terrace. Our culture has a big emphasis on professional and personal development, and our flexible approach to working is just one of the many reasons why we have such a strong staff retention rate. By joining our UK team, you will be in a unique position to influence the continued growth and development of the company whilst joining a friendly, professional and motivated team.
Xledger is a leading provider of cloud ERP solutions in Bristol. Alongside our business success, we make efforts to give back to the local community. Through our sponsorship of the Bristol Sport Academy, we run an internship programme to support young people discovering the world of work and support the training and development of young athletes at Ashton Gate Stadium. We gift staff two charity days annually, on which they can assist charitable causes in and around Bristol during working days, and make efforts to reduce our carbon footprint.
We are looking for a PA with a can-do attitude, discretion and excellent organisational skills to provide support to both the Sales & Marketing Director and Head of Operations. You will manage the Sales & Marketing Director’s emails, both diaries and meeting requests to ensure their workload is streamlined and that unnecessary meeting requests and emails are fielded. You will report to the Assistant to the CEO, while also helping with ad-hoc admin requests for the CEO and senior when necessary. This is a gatekeeping role with access to sensitive parts of the businesses so you must exercise confidentiality at all times.
Additional activities include organising business lunches, management of sporting events (as part of Xledger’s sponsorship of Ashton Gate Stadium’s South Stand, the Bristol Bears, the Bristol Bears Women’s Team, the Bristol Bears Academy, and the Bristol Flyers), shared cover for the Office Coordinator when they are on annual leave and other general admin and facilities tasks when necessary.
- Managing, prioritising and categorising the Sales & Marketing Director’s emails each day
- Scheduling meetings for the senior team
- Diary management for the senior team
- Providing ad hoc admin support and reports to the Assistant to the CEO as requested
- Booking travel and accommodation for members of the business
- Carrying out ad hoc admin tasks alongside the Admin Team
- Checking and sending the Sales & Marketing Director’s expenses for approval each week
Essential qualifications and experience
- Previous experience in a PA or relevant administrative role
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience working closely with business leaders
Desired qualifications and experience
- Previous experience in a tech company
- Degree educated
- An interest in sport
- An interest in the fintech industry
- Responsible and reliable
- Accurate and structured
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Flexibility and the willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken business English
- Excellent timekeeping
- Ability to speak with people across all levels of the business
If you think this is the right role for you then please send your CV and Cover letter to Becca at email@example.com