This Privacy Statement explains how Xledger collects and processes personal information and browser cookies on our website(s) xledger.co.uk/com/se/no/us. When you first visit this website you will be asked to accept this policy and our cookies; so please take a moment to read it before making a decision. You have the right to know the answers to the following questions:
- What data do we collect about you?
- How do we justify the collection?
- How will we process data collected from you?
- What browser cookies are used on this website?
How do I exercise my data rights (under GDPR) as an individual:
– To access my personal data?
– To rectify any mistakes in my personal data?
– To be forgotten?
– To restrict how my personal data is processed?
– To download my personal data in a portable format?
– To object to how my personal data is used?
What data do we collect about you?
On some pages of this website, we will ask you for personal information, such as name, company name, e-mail address and contact number. We ask for this personal information because you have requested we contact you, or asked to download some material from our website.
How will we process data collected from you?
We treat any personal information we collect as confidential, and it is stored and transmitted securely. We will use your personal information:
– to respond to your requests for us to contact you;
– to provide answers and other direct information you request from us;
– to grant you access to download material from our website;
– to send you other relevant information with your consent.
You will be asked to consent to this processing on the web page form that you use to send us your personal information.
If you have not shown any interest in the information we send to you or have not visited our website in the 24 months since your consent; then we will delete your personal information from our system.
How and when we share your information
Our business model includes cooperating with partners who sell and implement Xledger often in combination with accounting services. We work with these partners to help us improve our services to you. When we share your information with third parties, we make sure the appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information. We will never sell, trade, or rent your personal information to anyone.
Your personal information rights
Under current legislation you have the following rights:
– You have the right to access, correct and control how your personal information is processed by Xledger.
– You have the right to request that we remove your personal information from our system at any time.
– You have the right to receive your personal information in a computer readable file.
You can choose to opt out of any future email marketing communications from us by following the ‘unsubscribe’ link on an email you receive. To access your other personal information rights, please contact us using one the address at the end of this policy.
Your right to object
If you have any concerns about how Xledger processes your personal information, please raise the issue using the contact information at the end of this policy.
– Analysis of how the site is browsed by our visitors
– Tailoring content based on how users experience the site
– To help us configure outbound email marketing, telemarketing and re-targeting
This website uses both our own and third party cookies. If you do not want cookies stored in your browser, it is possible to partially or completely block them. It is also possible to remove cookies after they have already been saved by your browser. Both of these actions are
available through the settings on your browser, so for more details you should refer to your browser’s help. Please be aware that there may be consequences if you choose not to save cookies, or actively remove cookies from your browser: some features of our website may not work without cookies enabled.
Data Protection Contact
Data Protection Office
Latest update Nov 2020