Organisations that provide services to the housing and care sector are often complex and operate across many locations. Access to accurate financial information and keeping a tight control of costs is an essential part of running a successful and profitable business. This requires a comprehensive business system that has been designed to run even the most complex and distributed organisation with ease.
If you are looking for a system that delivers comprehensive functionality that can be deployed straight out of the box with no requirement for IT infrastructure or support, then Xledger is the ideal solution. Managers can access the system anytime, anywhere, and it can be easily deployed to single or multiple sites as the business develops. This flexibility ensures that Xledger will support your needs today as well as scaling to your future needs.
Xledger Advantages for Housing Associations
- no upfront capital investment or monthly tie-in
- simplified finance operations through automation
- cost reductions and increased productivity
- improved financial control via real-time reporting
- automatic upgrades free of charge (quarterly)
- real-time insights with all-role based dashboards
- integration with banks and built-in OCR
- no IT infrastructure, just browser/internet connection
- multi-company data drill down from consolidation to individual level
The system is available through a simple subscription fee that can be easily adjusted based on the usage requirements of the business. Xledger is a highly cost-effective, low-risk solution that will free up your time so you can focus on delivering the best care.
We work with property landlords within complex organisations including Ashcroft Business and Care Services, Steinsburg Properties, Salvation Army, Church of England and Coin Street Community Group across the UK. Xledger is a true multi-tenant cloud system creating economies of scale for us and simplicity and cost savings for you.
For more information, a no fee no obligation demo or consultation or just a chat about how we can help you, please get in touch with our team of experts by ringing us on 0117 329 1050.