- This event has passed.
ICAEW Charity Conference 2022
January 21 @ 12:45 pm - 1:15 pm
Join us at the ICAEW Charity Conference
Join Xledger on Friday 21st January at 12.45pm, at the ICAEW Charity Conference. At this virtual conference, they will discuss what you should consider when choosing an accounting system for your charity.
Details of the conference:
- Open to both ICAEW members and non-members
- Fully virtual with ability to drop in and out
- Events throughout both days on Thurs 20th and Fri 21st January
- Prepare you with the knowledge and inspiration to succeed
- Updates for governance and taxation that affect the charity sector
- Inspiring keynotes and speakers
About our session – What to consider when choosing an accounting system for charities
From restricted fund accounting to complex reporting requirements, charities often face challenges in finding the right finance system for their needs, particularly when budgets are tight. Often, it can be difficult to initiate change, especially to a new and unknown technology. In this session, Xledger’s Russ Emmerson and Jennifer Sims will discuss how you can keep track of funds, increase efficiency and reduce your costs, by moving to a modernised cloud-based finance system.
- Jennifer Sims – Presales Manager, Xledger
- Russ Emmerson – Customer Success Manager, Xledger
Won’t be able to attend but are interested in our topic?
Get in touch to arrange a discussion with us about the topic or hear more about how Xledger can support the finance function within your charity. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org