Care Show 2022
October 12 - October 13
Join Xledger at this year’s Care Show 2022 on 12-13th October, at the NEC in Birmingham.
Care Show is the largest conference dedicated to the care sector in the UK. Hear from over 80 expert speakers across the two days, with panel discussions, keynote speeches and opportunities to network with peers and industry suppliers. Xledger will be hosting a debate style panel, with expert speakers Geraint Thomas [Guided Innovation], Sam Hawker [Able Care Homes] and Guy Armitage-Norton [Milsted Langdon] as well as Xledger’s Solutions Manager, Jennifer Sims. Join us at the Business Theatre on Day One (Wednesday 12th October) at 10.50am.
- Free independent business advice, helping you find new ways to improve patient care
- Network with over 3,600 peers external to your organisation
- Hear latest technological developments and find out about new products, from over 200 leading suppliers
Details of the event:
- Dates: 12th – 13th October, 2022
- Cost: Tickets are free to book on the Care Show website here.
- Venue: NEC, Birmingham
Won’t be able to attend but are interested in finding out more?
Get in touch to arrange a discussion with Laura Halliday at firstname.lastname@example.org.