Scalability empowers freedom
Xledger empowers you with freedom and peace of mind in knowing that you can grow in size and scope without the need for significant personnel required to operate, support and maintain your ERP system and data.
- Hierarchies are easy to configure: each level inherits the rules from the level (or entity) immediately above. Deviations from this can be managed at the company or business unit level.
- Setting up a new company or business unit is simple because the matrix is already designed at the enterprise level.
- Users can easily move between various entities and levels in the enterprise structure without logging in and out.
- Enables accurate and up-to-date cash management across a distributed organization, freeing up human resources by centralizing and/or automating back-office functions.
- Implementation and setup for multi-entity organizations occurs simpler, faster, and more cost effectively than competitors.
Xledger provides a tremendous scalability based upon a robust feature set, our multi-tenant architecture, and application of the inheritance principle applied throughout the full hierarchical structure of our platform.
Scalability for geographically dispersed or multi-entity organizations is a key differentiator for Xledger. The basis for this differentiator is what we call the “inheritance principle.” Each level inherits the rules from the level immediately above. Then deviations from these standards can be managed at the entity, sub-entity, or business unit level. For example, user roles and responsibilities, centralized vs. localized processes, business rules, and all workflow configuration can be freely defined at a centralized level or independently across entities. Data is updated in real-time for all units simultaneously.